i just think every second WAT I CAN DO the most such dat iam successful in my life
i never got the answer to it..................
i always thought that i can do nothing but just dream of doing something.
i got sick of my life..........i was trying find
the answer for it,
nearly after passing through 19 eventful years of my life.......it is the time now when i really started enjoying my life....
now i got answers to all my questions which just ruined my life.
the best answer i got from my life is "i can do anything"
its the passion which makes the man do anything.
now my thoughts changed....now i don't bang my head asking my self wat i can do
now i just ask myself WAT I CAN'T DO......
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
WAT I CAN(can't) DO?????????????
Posted by immu at 4:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging!! good luck.. Cheers :)
thnx dude
A sanguine personality....
welcome 2 d world of blogging! \m/
Post a Comment